skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ROGER W. ISOM'S Home PAGE
Friday, March 9, 2007
EVEN UGLIER story being rumored to be BREWING
It appears she was SOMEHOW RELATED TO ABRAMOFF AFFAIR and I HAVE HEARD REID NAME IN THIS!!!If someone were to tell me they had EVIDENCE that PELOSI and other "women" were link to this affair I cannot say I would be shocked....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
News View
Blog Archive
►
2008
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2007
(20)
►
May
(1)
▼
March
(6)
EVEN UGLIER story being rumored to be BREWING
something STRANGE is going on inside DC
BOFA and its dance with DEATH
The Zodiac killer
The death of Hillary Clinton's Campaign
the Acquital of LIBBY
►
February
(13)
About Me
Roger_W_Isom
I come from Camp Grisdale WA and currently reside in Aberdeen WA.... I single and a Type II diabetic...
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment