My take on these two Imprison border agents is simple....
IF YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT PRAY LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER PRAYED BRFORE THAT THESE PEOPLE DON'T DIE IN PRISON....
Should they DO the DEMOCRATS ARE FACING A FIASCO OF EPIC PROPORTIONS and IT WILL SPLIT THE PARTY!!!!I could NOT recommend that people, when ,CONFRONTED BY OBVIOUS ILLEGAL ALIENS, DO NOT DEFEND THEMSELVES and KILL THE ILLEGAL...
When you do DON'T GO TO THE COPS!!!There are hints something STRANGE is going on south of the border between Guadalajara and Mexico Cityand around Neouvo Laredo...
Do not go into that area ALONE if you are a GRINGO and DON'T GO into it unless you are HEAVILY ARMED AND ARE WILLING TO USE YOUR WEAPONS...
If someone were to tell me of the location of MASS GRAVE down there areound that area I could say I would be shock to hear of this news..
and I would be even LESS shocked to learn MEXICO CITY involved....
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment