it is a well known fact that a SUPERSECRET GROUP... CODE NAMED PROJECT STARGATE was shut down in 1995...
This group was design to conduct, what is called, REMOTE VIEWING of potential TARGETS..
What is fascinating is WHO shut it down....
THE CIA ITSELF!!!!
I have YET to find out who ISSUED these orders....
ANYBODY want to wager they have ties to RICHARD CLARKE and JOE WILSON??????
because if I didn't KNOW better they shut it down as a FAVOR to UBL an AL QEADA!!!
Look at the facts PEOPLE!!!
AFTER we have TWA 800 on JULY 17, 1996!!
NEXT we have 911!!!!!
Somebody INSIDE THE CIA KNEW THEY WERE COMING and SHUT DOWN STARGATE as a way of AIDING UBL!!!! and since GEORGE TENET is an EGYPTIAN would it be ENTIRELY INSANE to wonder if HE Didn't ORDER this shut down?????
Better I'd like to hear JAMIE GORELICK explanation!!! This ought to be FUN folks!!!!
INDEED old SANY BURGLARcould be in even MORE TROUBLE!!!
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment